Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pixiwoo - Who What Where


That's the Pixiwoo banner and web address.

If you’ve been following my blog, then you’ve surely stumbled upon videos I’ve posted by Pixiwoo.
I’m writing a post about them to avoid repeating how great they are on ever single post I use their videos on.
I’ll start off by telling you who they are, why I love their work so much as to have - thus far, solely used their tutorials. I’ll also tell you where to get more of them.
Pixiwoo:  A Make-up Artist duo (sisters) with their own make-up tutorial channel on www.youtube.com and website of the same name.


Nicola (Nic) of pixiwoo applying Make-up @ the Becca counter in Australia

As to why I love their videos/work - here are my reasons:
They are immensely talented, I don’t need to add anything to this - their videos speak for themselves.
They’re articulate & eloquent in their explanations.
They’re very versatile – just look at the wide variety of looks they’ve created or recreated.
They’re refreshingly professional – they stick to the subject at hand and their videos don’t drag.
They use all sorts of products ranging from ILA MASQUA to pharmacy brands.
They have an extensive stash to choose from and they truly do use them all.
They give you their real unbiased opinions about each product
They’re very up-to-date with looks and new make-up lines.
They each have fifteen years of experience in the field and it shows in their work.
They always tell you the name of each product or brush that they work with.
They tell you of their experiences so you gain from it. For example: because they‘ve used foundations from all the brands out there and they come out and say: “CHANEL is the best when it comes to consistently making amazing foundations”. Then I obviously will not waste tons of money trying out different foundations and go straight for CHANEL.

(By the way, they couldn’t be more right about CHANEL foundations)
Ok, I’ll stop here because I think I just managed to convince you to follow their blog instead of mine ;)


Samantha (Sam) of Pixiwoo after her Pam Anderson youtube tutorial.

Here’s their info:

Website:

www.pixiwoo.com
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/nixiepixi
http://www.twitter.com/pixiwoos
Hope this was informative and helpful – now, it’s your turn - who is your favorite: Make-up youtuber, blogger, twitter’er...etc...

Blog to you soon,

Sahar

No comments:

Post a Comment